At Baierl TiresDirect we want our customers to be in the know about how to properly care for their car or truck. We want you to understand why and how your tires wear; how to get the best gas mileage; and overall how to get the most out of your tires. Hopefully, with these helpful tips you will be able to improve gas mileage and reduce tire wear when driving in and around the Pittsburgh area.
Tire Maintenance and Care
- Rotate your tires every 5,000 miles or every 6 months.
- Check your tire pressures approximately once a week. Low tire pressures can affect fuel economy, handling and comfort. To accurately measure your tire pressure, check tires when they are cold. Wait at least three hours after driving.
- Always make sure that your wheels are properly aligned. Badly aligned wheels will lead to dragging of the car on the road.
- Check your spare tire each month and keep it properly inflated so it¹s ready to go when you need it most.
- Use the penny trick to determine if the tread on your tires is worn too low. Take a penny and put Abraham Lincoln’s head into one of the grooves of the tread. If part of his head is covered by the tread, you’re ok. If you can see all of his head, it’s time to replace the tire. When the tread is worn down to 1/16 of an inch, tires must be replaced.
Baierl TiresDirect offers customers a huge selection of tires at absolute minimum prices. Our low price, all-inclusive packages cover everything, including tire mounting and balancing and lifetime tire rotations at no extra cost.
30-Day Price Match
To further support our low price promise, we offer our customers a 30-Day Price Match Guarantee. If you find the same tire package at a lower price somewhere else, we’ll happily refund the difference. Baierl TiresDirect is offered at ALL Baierl service locations.
Personal Concierge Service
Once you submit your inquiry, you will be contacted by our dedicated Baierl TiresDirect concierge. Your personal concierge will make sure your transaction is convenient and seamless from beginning to end. Benefits of a Dedicated Concierge include:
- Answering any questions you may have prior to making your final selection
- Scheduling your appointment to suit YOUR schedule at the location of YOUR choosing
- Ensuring the exact product you choose is in stock and waiting for you at the time of your appointment
Road Hazard Guarantee
Every one of our tires includes our Road Hazard Guarantee, so there is no need to worry about costly replacements due to unexpected punctures or other damage caused by road hazards. We carry a wide range of tires for passenger vehicles, pick-up trucks, SUVs, commercial vehicles and more
Our dedicated service team will help you find the best tires to fit your needs, and our expert technicians will do the rest. Our low price guarantee doesn’t end once you drive off the lot.